So much to say, so little time. Where to begin?
Julie Andrews' voice in my head tells me to start at the beginning, a very good place to start... but then I'd be here all night, and I just can't do that. Someday when I get that far, maybe I'll write about the gap in my blog, but right now it's just too fresh and too painful... besides, we're not really on the other side yet, so...
Today I am in my own kitchen (for now) in a parsonage in a modest sized northern city, where my husband is serving a vacancy for an unknown length of time. It is the biggest, most beautiful parsonage I have seen in my life, and I've seen a few parsonages. For being in town and only yards from the church building, it is also the most private and countryish I can imagine. Really.
Only God knows what will happen in the next couple of weeks, not to speak of months, so I am content to live one day at a time, enjoying the blessings of each day as they are granted-- and each evening, putting to rest its anxieties and looking forward to the next morning, as God's mercies are again new! Oh, wait. That's what I was supposed to be doing all along, right? No worries... I have no reason to ever live life any other way again from today forward. I have never been so calm. Thanks be to God!
Before I get carried away with all that... new life, new name, new blog. Life more abundantly, (and YES someone please correct my Greek if needed!) that's what this is about. I have no great wisdom to impart, I am in NEED of it. Be still and know that I AM God... THAT's what I'm about these days. Our family has missed out on so much in the 13 years up to now; life is too short to miss any more, and I am ready to receive life more abundantly!
Tomorrow I embark on my third go at the 12 week transformation, and this time, I WILL succeed, dv. I plan to post something every day, however insignificant, to keep myself accountable... to me! And whoever wants to come along for the ride, the more the merrier!
I anticipate my posts may make more sense as time goes on, but for now I am just doing it... it doesn't have to make sense, so long as it's being done. Get it? Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment