11 October 2010

And wouldn't you know it...

Murphy's law strikes again. Start my workouts this morning, and I can't get at my guide to find out which one to do today!! Thankfully, I've done this enough times that I was able to recall it on my way to the Y. Then my tummy was acting up again (thought we'd fixed that finally!) so I couldn't eat quite on plan... all those good fibrous carbs are hard on a stomach that likes to hang on to food too long already. :oP And to top it all off, we were invited to a dinner tonight served by the church men's club, and while it was really yummy food and an enjoyable time, it consisted of: mashed potatoes, wild rice, gravy with chipped beef to pour over those two, rolls, and cake with frosting... oh, and salad. :o) sigh. I ate, I enjoyed, and I was bloated for hours afterward. Only now am I feeling empty enough to head to bed, and I seriously doubt I'll make it to the Y tomorrow. Phoo. Is someone out to sabotage my efforts, or WHAT?! Sigh.

But I remember how I'm living one day at a time, then letting it go and starting fresh. Yes, I know! Each day has enough troubles of its own!! So with that in mind, I'm at least thankful that I am sleepy and will SLEEP (not always the case) more abundantly. ;o)

No comments: