12 May 2009

I've been busy...

... no, not working too hard, or being sick (yay!)... for a change it's all good.  My Black Bag Project is coming along as I can, but tomorrow marks the end of the second week in which I have gone swimming, every day, M-F.  Cool, huh?  

My dear sweet husband has "arranged his schedule" so that after lunch, after baby has been nursed, he stays home during nap/quiet time and I drive 15 min to a privately owned fitness center out in the country for a peaceful workout.  (Yeah, contradiction in terms, right?  But usually I'm the only one there at that time, and it's the POOL-- no sweat, literally.)

Can't say as I feel slimmer, or rather less FAT, but I feel unbelievably better already.  In fact, when I didn't go on Saturday or Sunday, I was feelin' like a workout.  Yikes!

In addition to that, after a freakish Mother's day due to a misread of a certain test done that morning, I am able to start what's called the 12 week transformation.  This from Angela, the founder of Inspiration Fitness Inc, who also hosts a free website for homeschool moms.  I'm really excited to do this!  Just hope my motivation holds out, since as you know a hundred million things can and do get in the way of any project ANY mom tries to start. ;o)  But that's why the website support group.  

Anyway, not to sound like a commercial, but for the first time I know I'm actually going to do this, because for the first time it's for ME.  And I WANT to, because I want to have energy to keep up with and enjoy my little punkins while they are still little... and someday my little grandpunkins as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad. You totally deserve it. :)

ζωὴν περισσὸν said...

Thanks Joy.

I maybe don't deserve it...

But I'll receive it-- humbly, willingly, and with thanks!