Oh, my.
Has it really been seven months since I last posted? Oh, my. I don't know if anyone out there is still interested anymore, but it appears that at long last, I can be back again and begin to chronicle the last several months to year of our life as well as the lessons learned from it. Looks like I need to do a little editing too, as I've now turned 33 as of Friday March 12. Ha ha, Joy!
For the moment, let me say that we are right now living in northeastern MN in my parents' house, and yes I do mean all 10... um, 11? of us plus Mom and Dad makes 13. One not seen till a month from now, but his or her presence felt, nonetheless. Four weeks to go on that! Maybe that means I have four weeks in which to catch up on my blog and hopefully in the process get out some more of the "ick" I've been holding in for lack of an appropriate and accessible venue. Certainly not facebook. HA. I don't care if anyone reads it anyway, just need to get it ALL out. Minus the more private things my husband and I continue to work on, that is. (Lest some Victorian soul fear I'm about to spill every detail, and by this I refer to all aspects of the marriage relationship which are better kept to ourselves, not just the obvious ones.)
Sigh. Here I go rambling about nothing much again. Time to quit and get back to the laundry, and formulate my next post.
1 comment:
Oh, yeah. I'm interested. And hardly Victorian. :P
Post a Comment